Well, I hope this finds everyone just waking up as I am. Of course, all Federal Employees have today off unless they are part of some special tasking or unit that requires them to work. Either way, if they do have to work they will either get overtime or comp time. I just wanted to put this out there to reinforce one of the many benefits of Federal Employment again.
Let's recap a little bit about some of the benefits of employment with the Federal Government.
1. PAID Holidays off.
2. Bi-Weekly accrual of vacation and sick leave.
3. Great Medical Insurance(you only pay 1/3--the Government pays the other 2/3).
4. Great Dental/Vision insurance. Very Low Bi-weekly cost.
5. Off weekends for most professions.
6. Tuition reimbursement in some cases.
7. Over 400 Occupational specialties so no matter what your expertise is there is a job for it.
8. Over 1.2 million jobs available.
9. Raises every year of some type.
For more benefits visit my website at http://www.govtjobsecrets.com/
All right, That's it for now. Everyone take care and I'll see you soon.